Barre, Yoga, & MyoFascial Release for Your Employees
Sarah understands the office life. She works as the Documentation Specialist at New Alchemy in downtown Seattle. She is also a freelance video editor and writer. She's spent hours hunched over a laptop and knows the longterm pain that causes (physically and mentally). She also understands the unique environment and requirements of facilitating a corporate class.
Sarah is trained to teach both fitness and restorative classes, thus opening up the possibilities of what she can offer your team. Here are some ideas of classes she can offer your employees:
STRETCH & RESTORE, such as:
- 30-45 min Lunchtime Yoga
- 1 hour Early Morning Yoga
- 1 hour MyoFascial Release Roll Out with Yoga Tune Up® Balls
BRING THE GYM TO YOUR OFFICE, such as:
- Early Morning Barre or Vinyasa Yoga
- YogaRun™ class: 30 minute run followed by 30-60 min yoga class
- Post-Work "Happy Hour" Barre or Vinyasa Yoga
COMBO CLASSES, such as:
- 30 min Barre / 30 Min Yoga
- Yoga & MyoFascial Release Combo
- ... Many More Possibilities!
Sarah works in downtown Seattle at New Alchemy, so she's especially open to teaching early morning, lunch, or after work classes at companies downtown. BUT even if you're not downtown, she has connections to lots of high quality yoga and barre teachers -- happy to facilitate! Please fill out the form below with your needs.