Last Sunday of every month, we #BeerBarre at Lucky Envelope in Ballard. Note this class starts at 11am!
1 hour barre class in the tap room (we use the bar as the barre!), followed by a pint of beer!
- Must be 21+ to participate.
- Limited to 19 participants so sign up ASAP!
- Bring your own Yoga Mat & water bottle! Class is on cement floor so if you need more cush for your tush, bring a thicker mat or double mat!
- Bring post-class snacks if you get hungry or pre-order lunch (link in Eventbrite description)
- Optional: If you own small hand weights (1, 2, 3 lbs), you can bring those along if you want. But not required!
Schedule for Beer Barre at Lucky Envelope Brewing
- Doors Open @ 11am -- Please come on time to set up!
- Class Starts @ 11:15am
- Class Ends @ 12:15am and then we beer!
What does my Beer Barre ticket include?
- 1 hour barre class: The tap room is cleared of chairs and we set up our yoga mats next to the bar. The class is a combination of floor exercises on the mat, and strength exercises (like squats) using the bar for balance.
- 1 post-class beer: Your first beer is on us! We put away our mats and hang out while we drink delicious beer!
Wait, but what is Barre?
Oh! Barre is a rhythmic and fun fusion of pilates, yoga, high intensity training, and ballet (thus the barre). It's like 2 hours at the gym squeezed into 1 hour, with super fun music pumping you up and inspiring you to keep pushing, dipping, lifting, squeezing, dancing. It's really, really fun and an amazing workout! And at least this one ends with a beer! :)
I also teach weekly barre classes at Bohemian Studios in Phinney Ridge!