** This is a special YogaRun event. 70% of profits will be donated to Betsy's marathon fundraiser! **
One of our regulars at the YogaRuns, Betsy Crumb, is training for the Chicago Marathon in memory of her friend, Megan, who died unexpectedly from a seizure earlier this year. Epilepsy affects nearly 3 million people in the United States and 65 million people worldwide. One in 26 Americans will develop epilepsy during their lifetime.
Betsy is aiming to raise $10k for the Danny Did Foundation, a non-profit working to prevent deaths caused by seizures. And we can help get her there!
Read more about Betsy & Megan's story here, where you can also donate directly! https://dannydid.networkforgood.com/projects/27553-betsy-crumb-s-fundraiser
RUN + YOGA
Run ~3 miles around Green Lake, followed by a 1 hour yoga class in park or inside store.
- Bring Your Own Yoga Mat! We can leave all our things in the store while we run.
- 10% off in Road Runner Sports the whole night!
- Parking Validation ($2 off) if you park at the PCC!
- $10 Regular / $5 for First Timers
- 6pm - Arrive, Mingle, Shop
- 6:30pm -- Run around Green Lake!
- 7pm - 7:15pm Snacks, Water, Bathroom, Setup your mat!
- 7:15pm Yoga Class Starts! Inside the store, or in the park if it's nice out!
- 8:15pm Namaste!
- After Event: Option to join the group for food and drinks nearby!